Looking for Easy Breakfast Ideas with Sweet Rolls? Good Morning Everyone!! You are going to go banana’s over this Super Easy Super Yummy new way to make Pepperidge Farms Sweet rolls!
I know that morning can be hectic around most homes. Believe me, we are no exception! Luckily I am usually the last one to leave. Can we say Shower and Bathroom all to myself?
Unfortunately, this also means that we don’t eat breakfast together during the week. So I decided to create a recipe that we can share during breakfast even though we might not be sitting down at the same time.
What I love about this recipe is that it is the perfect accompaniment to a big weekend brunch and then also a perfect pairing for a quick scrambled egg during the week.
In order to speed up mornings and make sure that we all get a full and filling breakfast I pop this into the oven the night before and then everyone heats up their serving in the Microwave in the morning. Oh, we never pass up the O.J.! It has to be 100% Florida juice for us.
Read Also:- Mini Banana Bread Loaves Recipe
Can you just see the ooey-gooey apples? I also made a caramel sauce to make this delectable!
You can do this in the evening when you are making dinner already and have it ready to go for in the morning.
A quick Caramel Sauce with brown sugar and butter then I took the sweet rolls and rolled them out into strips. Each Sweet Roll makes one long strip. Cut them into little pieces and bake! [detailed steps in recipe]
When you serve Caramel Apple Bubble Cake in conjunction with some protein and a big glass of OJ you have a well-rounded meal! Now you just need to run out to the store and pick these up! You are going to be so glad you did once you taste this.
I shop at Walmart for the majority of my groceries. I have tried everywhere with local grocery stores and they just can’t compete with the prices. If you are anything like my family, and I am sure most of you are, we have to stick to a pretty tight budget. Walmart helps us do just that.
Easy to find and such a good price. I chose the Apple and Pecan Caramel! Yum-o! They both were great but this recipe uses the Apple Sweet rolls. Check out the refrigerated section in your Walmart. Be sure to Warm Up Your Day!rel=nofollow
I would love to know what you make for a quick breakfast? Are you just dying to make this?
Caramel Apple Bubble Cake
This is the Latest Kitchen Ideas original recipe. Please feel free to make and share. All photos are copyrighted.
- 1 can of Pepperidge Farms Apple Sweet Rolls
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- in a small saucepan over medium-high heat melt the sugar and butter together till a glossy liquid forms
- remove from heat and set aside
- grease your 8 x 8 pan with nonstick spray
- roll out the Sweet rolls and cut them into 1″ pieces
- pour the caramel sauce into the bottom of the baking dish
- layer all the sweet roll pieces to fill the dish
- spread the apples from the package all over the top
- bake for 18-20 min
- let cool and then squeeze the frosting over the Bubble Cake
- wrap the baking dish in plastic wrap and place the fridge overnight to enjoy the next morning
- scoop out a portion onto a microwave-safe plate and reheat for 15-20 sec on high