I think that breakfast must be just about everyone’s most favorite meal of all time! I know we love it here in our home. I even make breakfast food for dinner sometimes! This weekend my Sister in Law is here visiting from Connecticut, the first time she has had a chance to visit us in 11 years!! So we have tons of fun activities planned.
I wanted to make sure that we all had a nice hearty breakfast before we set out for a day of Apple Picking and Pumpkin Farms and Picnics!!!
Read Also:- Egg White Quiche Recipe
This is super easy and most filling!
- 10 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb bacon cooked and crumbled
- 5-7 frozen hash brown patties
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- in bowl combine milk and eggs, salt and pepper and whisk till blended
- In a greased 9 x 13 baking dish line up the hash browns, as many as you can fit. Don’t worry if there are gaps the egg mixture will fill them. Salt and pepper the hash browns.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash browns, sprinkle the bacon and cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 min. Make sure the eggs is set and a toothpick comes out clean. Just writing this is making me want to make it again! It is a weekend staple around here when both boys are home!