Are you always looking for different ways to make tasty and easy side dishes? Double Parmesan Noodles fit the bill. Creamy and Cheesy just like your family likes.
This dish was designed to be a side dish, but you can also be served it as a main dish. You will love how dense and flavorful it is. Using two styles of Parmesan Cheese is what really gives this dish a kick.
Served with Kielbasa, grilled chicken, shrimp scampi, or just by itself and you have a hearty and tasty meal. Using a fun-shaped noodle always adds a bit of fun to dinner.
Read Also:- Cheesy Broccoli Rice Recipe
Think about using pasta outside of the normal spaghetti or elbow-shaped. Kids love silly shapes, and even though they don’t want to admit it out loud so do Dads! This dish is so easy!
Pasta, butter, olive oil, and 2 styles of parmesan. What more could you ask for in a side dish?
Double Parmesan Noodles Recipe
- 1 lbs box of any shaped pasta
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (the kind that comes in a green container)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper for taste
- cook and drain the pasta
- in a large bowl or the pot that you cooked the pasta in
- stir in butter till melted and coated all the pasta
- add the salt and pepper
- stir in the grated parmesan
- add the olive oil 1 tbsp at a time mixing each time until you reach a nice creamy texture (not too dry, not oily)
- mix in the shredded parmesan till melted
- serve warm and Enjoy!
Leave a Reply