Looking at these you might say “Eh a Chocolate Chip Cookie is a Chocolate Chip Cookie…” I am here to tell you that these are no ordinary cookies at all!!
English Toffee Cookies might just be your new obsession!!!
I don’t even know how I am going to get through writing this post without running down to the kitchen to make another batch of these! They are so addicting that I had to give them away. Picture me sitting on the sofa with a plate of these acting like Gollum… “My Precious…My Precious….”
Read Also:- Banana Bread Blondies Recipe
If you have ever had English Toffee then you know how amazing that caramelized sugar is coated in the most delectable dark chocolate. It is truly a party in your mouth! These cookies have the best mix into cookie dough ever made………. Heath Bar Bits!!!!
I love a good soft chocolate chip cookie bursting with chips! Now when you add in the Heath Bar Bits…… Heaven!!!
I think that these would be perfect for your cookie exchange as you can be pretty sure that everyone will oooh and ahhh all over them.
You will be the Queen of the Cookies!
English Toffee Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups AP flour
- 1 bag Hershey's Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Heath Bits for Baking
- in a mixer, cream your sugar and butter till light and fluffy
- add in your eggs one at a time until completely combined
- add in the vanilla and salt
- add the baking Soda
- slowly add the flour in making sure to completely combine it
- fold in the Dark Chocolate Chips
- fold in the Heath Bits
- *line 3 cookie trays with parchment or baking sheet (Silpat)
- scoop 1 tbsp balls of cookie dough 2" apart
- chill for at least 3 hours or overnight
- preheat oven to 350
- bake each tray for 9-10 min
- let cool on wire rack and store in an airtight container
- *if you don't have room in your fridge for cookie sheets then just chill the dough in the mixing bowl covered with plastic wrap
Leave a Reply