It’s Friday Night and the family wants Pizza. Don’t waste time and money with delivery! Grilled Pizza is easy and so much fun to make. You can get the whole family involved!
Summer is Grilling Season, there is no doubt. When you tire of the same ole’ burgers and hot dogs turn to something new and fun! Grilled Pizza is the new Summer Sensation. Once you try this you will never order out again!
I know it sounds difficult but it’s such a snap! It’s fun to see raw dough come to life over the hot coals. Let the kids watch and they will be mesmerized. Grilled Pizza will replace any frozen pizza you used to eat!
Use this Easy and Fast Pizza Dough Recipe. It only takes 20 min to rise and the kids can help you knead. This a perfect meal for the whole family to take part in.
Get the grill really hot and place the dough on the grill. Turn the heat down to med-low and lower the hood. It only takes a few min to get the crust ready to top.
Read Also:- Tequila Lime Green Chile Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
Let the family choose all their favorite toppings. The Easy and Fast Pizza Dough makes enough for 2 pizzas!
We made Pepperoni, Banana Peppers, and Fresh Mozzarella! What do you love to top a pizza with?
- two rounds of pizza dough
- Easy and Fast Pizza Dough or store-bought raw dough
- any and all toppings that you love
- Heat the grill on high to 375 to 400
- roll the dough balls out to 1/4″ thickness
- spray the top with nonstick spray
- place the dough sprayed side down
- turn the heat down to med-low and close the lid
- let cook for 3-5 min
- once grill marks appear flip over and cook for 2 min lid open
- remove from grill and place all your toppings
- then place back on the grill over low heat
- close the lid and cook for 5 more min or until done