Do love your potatoes whether mashed or baked full of cheesy goodness and bacon? Then you are going to go bananas over Loaded Baked Potato Dip! Everything you love about America’s favorite side dish and our love of all things dippable!
I think that Dip is the great social equalizer. Even if you don’t know what to say to that person you just met at the Neighborhood Social Mixer, you can always mention how great the dip is. Even better if that person was the one to make it!
Loaded Baked Potato Dip could just possibly increase your social standing. I mean everyone wants to be the gal who made that Amazing Dip that everyone is raving about!
Read Also:- Spicy Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Recipe
Made with instant mashed potatoes, milk, butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon and chives this is a hearty dip and sure to please a crowd! Loaded Baked Potato Dip is everything you love about a great dip.
Dip Sweet Potato Chips, Tortilla Chips, Celery or anything that is your go to for dipping. Make this for your next get together and you will be the star of the show!
Loaded Baked Potato Dip Recipe
- 1 package of instant mashed potatoes the single side dish package not the whole box
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- cook and crumble the bacon set aside
- in a sauce pan bring the milk and butter to just a soft boil
- remove from heat and add the instant potato flakes
- let sit so flakes can absorb the liquid
- fluff with a spoon [it should be less stiff than when you make as a side dish]
- Stir in the sour cream
- add salt and pepper
- it should be a dippable consistency if not add 1 tbsp of milk at a time until reached
- fold in the cheese, bacon, and green onions
- Serve room temp. If you store it in the fridge let it come to room temp before you dip