Who doesn’t love starting the day off with an amazing breakfast? No Crust Quiche allows you to get the day going and it’s super easy! No pie crust to mess with.
I love starting the day with a healthy breakfast full of eggs. I really love eggs. Like crazy love eggs! I also love quiche. I do not however love all the fuss it takes to make a quiche in the morning. With No Crust Quiche, you can have your breakfast in a flash and still have the wonderful yumminess of a quiche.
You are probably asking how can this quiche be crustless? Don’t think impossible pumpkin pie that is made with Bisquick. You need pie crust to hold it all in….. Not anymore.
The big secret to No Crust Quiche is……….
Hash browns!!! That’s right hash browns. It makes perfect sense right? When you want a big hearty breakfast you normally have eggs, hash browns, and bacon….. [or any meat or meat substitute]
Now you can have them all together in this overnight quick No Crust Quiche!
Whip this up the night before. Let sit in the fridge overnight. When you get up pop this in the oven. By the time you are out of the shower, you have a hearty and healthy breakfast waiting on you!
Read Also:- Breakfast Chilaquiles Recipe
What are your favorite ingredients in a quiche? For this one, I just did a classic Lorraine.
- 3 cups frozen shredded hash browns thawed
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 of an onion diced
- 2 cups cheese
- 4 slices of bacon cut into pieces
- salt pepper to taste
- grease a 9 in the pie dish and set aside
- in a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs till frothy
- mix in onions and salt and pepper
- gently mix in hash browns
- pour the mixture into a prepared pie dish
- cover tightly with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight
- in the morning preheat the oven to 400
- remove plastic wrap
- using kitchen scissors cut bacon into pieces
- sprinkle on top
- place in oven and bake for 20 min or until eggs are set
- let cool slightly before slicing
Leave a Reply