Here I bring you another loaf of bread! I am kinda obsessed! Strawberry Bread is super easy to make and Oh My Strawberrylicious!
I know that this is the third quick bread that I have brought you in as many weeks. I am fairly positive that I will be bringing you many more over the coming months. I wish I could say that I am turning over a new leaf and that I plan on losing weight and eating clean….. but let’s be real about this.
It’s January 5th. It was fun while it lasted. Sincerely, New Years Resolution.
I am definitely a big banana bread kinda gal. I only have five hundred and fifty-two recipes. Well maybe not that many, but I do have a lot. But this week I was so cold and with the holiday’s over I was definitely needing a change. A nice sweet warm-weather fruit….. which also happens to be my all-time favorite STRAWBERRY!!!!
Now I know you are saying but it’s winter how fresh can your strawberries be? Thank goodness for the freezer. I have a bunch left over from my Frosted Cranberry Jam. This bread is so good and so easy to make. Just like banana bread.
Love those big chunks of fruit in there!
My only disappointment was I thought the dough would have been a bit pinker. With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, this would make a nice treat for your Sweetheart. Just add a bit of food coloring if you want the dough to be a bit pinker.
Beautiful gorgeous Strawberry Bread! I am wishing I had a piece to nibble on right now. But Alas it has been eaten all up by my hungry horde of boys!
I guarantee that your family will love this and you will be whipping up a loaf time and time again!
Read Also:- Pecan Pie Muffins Recipe
This is the Latest Kitchen Ideas original recipe. Please feel free to make and share. All content and photos are copyrighted.
- 1 3/4 cups AP flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch (1/4 tsp) salt
- 1 cup thawed frozen strawberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh tossed in 1 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 tbs milk
- 2 eggs
- preheat oven to 350
- grease a loaf pan with butter (I never bake with spray)
- in a mixer cream the butter and sugar together
- add the strawberries and eggs, milk and mix till combined
- add in the baking powder and soda and salt
- slowly add in the flour until a batter forms and mix on low for 1-2 min
- pour batter into prepared loaf pan
- bake for 50-55 min
- remove and cool loaf pan on rack for 30 min
- turn out the loaf and continue to cool on rack
- Once cool, Slice, Eat and Enjoy!
Leave a Reply