Super Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Thanksgiving is only 13 Days Away!!! Can you believe it is less than 2 weeks away at this point?! Well, I have a side dish that is set and forget so you can concentrate on all the other dishes you need to make.
Read Also:- Tequila Corn Fritters Recipe
You are going to be so busy cooking and baking and having a great time with friends and family that you are going to totally appreciate these mashed potatoes made in a Slow Cooker! Set and forget is no tease with these potatoes. Not only are they super easy they are so creamy and fluffy and full of great garlic flavor.
You can just see how thick and creamy they are. Other than how easy these are I also loved how garlicky they were. Of course, this is something that you can control by adding more or less or even leaving the garlic out. I highly recommend that you not do that!
So this thanksgiving when you take your flavorful yummy potatoes out of the Slow Cooker you can rest assured that this will have been the easiest dish that you made all day!
Super Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 3 lbs peeled Yukon gold potatoes
- 3 2 oz chicken broth
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp green onion and cracked pepper for garnish
- green onion and cracked pepper for garnish
- place peeled potatoes in the slow cooker
- chop the 6 cloves of garlic and place on top of the potatoes
- pour in the chicken broth and place the stick of butter in
- set to high and let cook for 3 hours
- walk away and do anything you like during this time!
- give everything a good stir
- drain the chicken broth
- use a potato masher or beaters and start to break up the potatoes
- add the salt and pepper
- add the milk and continue to mash until creamy
- move to serving bowl and garnish with cracked pepper and green onions