Good Morning Foodies!! I thought that I would whip you up something special this morning! Breakfast is the meal of champions after all. Are we all not food blogger Champions?
I mean who else but all of us can work full-time, manage our households, raise families, walk the dogs, create delicious and fabulous meals, and still have the time to photograph and write fun and informative stories about all our domestic adventures?
The best of the best is what I say and that is just what we all are! So here please enjoy this scrumptious breakfast that I made just for you!!!!
Read Also:- Strawberry Nectarine Smoothie: Crazy Cooking Challenge Recipe
Out of the oven, it is all warm and bubbly and Toohey gooey just like this:
And in 2 minutes flat the platter will look like this!
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 14 oz can pineapple rings
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tbs light corn syrup
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbs vanilla
- Drain pineapple VERY WELL place rings on paper towels to dry
- in a small sauce pan melt brown sugar, butter and corn syrup to make the caramel sauce
- spray a 9 x13 baking dish with non stick spray
- place pineapple rings on bottom till one layer covers the whole dish
- place a cherry in the center of each ring
- pour the melted caramel sauce over the pineapple
- place the bread slices on top of the caramel
- whisk eggs and milk and vanilla and pour over the bread
- cover and chill overnight
- uncover and bake at 350 for 35 min
- be VERY CAREFUL when you go to plate this dish!!!
- place dish over the baking dish (make sure it is large enough to cover)
- with hot pads in hand very quickly flip the plate and baking dish over
- lift empty baking dish off plate and VIOLA!!!!
Leave a Reply